Coal Hoffman Kiln for Hollow Brick, Block and Tile
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Million Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: hoffman kiln
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Concrete Iron Molding Machinery
- Product: Brick
- Brick Raw Material: Clay
- Trademark: BRICTEC
- Certification: ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Condition: New
- Warranty: One Year
- Origin: China
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SMALL FUNDS TO BUILD ONE BRICK FACTORY?
HOFFMAN KILN WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
WHAT´ S THE HOFFMAN KILN AND WHAT´ S ITS USE?
The Hoffmann kiln is a series of batch process kilns. Hoffmann kilns are the most common kiln used in production of bricks and some other ceramicproducts. It´ S used for for baking dried bricks.
THE STRUCTURE AND WORKING PRINCIPLE OF HOFFMAN KILN
A Hoffmann kiln consists of a main fire passage surrounded on each side by several small rooms. Each room contains a pallet of bricks. In the main fire passage there is a fire wagon, that holds a fire that burns continuously. Each room is fired for a specific time, until the bricks are vitrifiedproperly, and thereafter the fire wagon is rolled to the next room to be fired.
1. Majors in the abroad& home fired-brick designing, kiln designing, factory building designing and turn-key project.
2. We have many professional specialists here, among which 6 are professor-level engineer and 10 are of high title.
3. We have accomplished over 50 projects of engineering, trading, technical support in Asia, Africa and South American countries. We have also successfully constructed over 20 production lines in China.
4. Nowdays, the decoration brick and tiles are very popular and attract many investors. Brictec has mature technology in the field with independent intellectual property to build the brick plants.
WELCOME TO CONSULT WITH US AND WE ANTICIPATE YOUR JOINED!
|The fuel for firing||coal,gas,oil etc.|
|Yield of perfect bricks||> 90%|
|Firing temperature||around 1,000° Celsius (1830°F)|
|Working time||it burns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year|