Brick Plant for Bangladesh Clay Bricks Industry
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-50,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JKY 45
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Brick Making Machinery
- Automation: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Method: Vacuum Extruder
- Automatic: Yes
- Exported: 25 Countries
- Specification: 6730*1880*2540
- HS Code: 8474
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Product: Brick
- Tolerance: 0.5mm
- Processing: Brick Molding Machine
- Brick Raw Material: Clay
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Trademark: BRICTEC
- Origin: China
Bangladesh, a country with huge population and huge requires for Housing, Roads, Bridges, ect. Due to lacking of stone, the red bricks become the major construction materials. So the brick factory was borned to meet the needs of society development.
We came to Bangladesh 5 years ago, to know about the brick industry in this country. We have some good experience that we have successfully built some modern factories in Bangladesh, those modern factories is really different from the readitional factory, with the featues of good quality bricks, automatic control, less labor, efficient burning, enviroment friendly, etc.
Here i share some detailed information about the modern factory.
The fully automatic tunnel kiln system is the latest technology for clay bricks industry. Compared with the traditional kiln, tunnel kiln is more acceptable by society due to the features of high-automatic level, less labor, computer control and enviroment friendly.
In Europe, all of the brick industry use Tunnel kiln or other related technlohy.
In China, most of the bricks industry use tunnel kiln or other related technlohy.
In Banglades, most of the bricks industry use traditional kiln or Hoffman Kiln!
A lot of problems has been shown by traditioan kiln, such as children labor, energy waste, poor quality, terrible working conditions, pollution. Its time to make changes now!!!
So, a total new brick factory is coming to Bangladesh!!! This year, we are building one factory in Comila, Bangladesh. This is a totally different factory with latest tunnel kiln system and rack dryer system. We strongly belive that this factory will bring a new look to Bangladesh!
|Tunnel kiln |
|capacity||Equipment of kiln||Production days in a year|
|2.5||15-20 million pcs annual||Kiln cart, hydraulic ferry pusher, blower,|
|3.3||20-25 million pcs annual||Kiln cart, hydraulic ferry pusher, |
|3.4||20-28 million pcs annual||Kiln cart, hydraulic ferry pusher, blower,loading |
|4||25-30 million pcs annual||Kiln cart, hydraulic ferry pusher, blower,|
|4.6||25-38 million pcs annual||Kiln cart, hydraulic ferry pusher, blower|
|6.9||35-40 million pcs annual||Kiln cart, hydraulic ferry pusher, blower,|
Brick making progress introduction
Company & Service Introduction
1.We majors in the abroad & home fired-brick designing, kiln designing, factory building designing and turn-key project.
2.We have many professional specialists, among which 6 are professor-level engineer and 10 are of high title.
3.We have accomplished over 50 brick projects of engineering, trading, technical support in Asia, Africa and South American countries.
4.We have also successfully constructed over 20 production lines in China.
(1) Tell customer how to build a brick plant, the complete plant including three parts, brick shaping machinery, drying and firing.(Confirm clay,power electricity,water,land area, fund)
(2) Guide customers to choose the best and economic plant, recover the investment within short time.
(3) site inspection
(4) We are responsible for the offer, flow chart, and detail specification of each machinery.
(1)Quality control must be inspected strictly
(2)In accordance with the agreements stipulated in the contract
(1) We will send the technicians to guide with device installation, debugging and training operators until customers are fully satisfied.
(2) Guarantee for machinery, materials and equipment supplied under this quotation are valid for a period of 12 months after commissioning or 16 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Warranty shall cover manufacturing defect in material and workmanship but exclude:
1. Daily wear and tear 2.mishandling or improper operation3. Incoming power supply fluctuation
4. Consumable and spare parts.
(3) Regular visit customer, consult with the customer feedback, come true with the customer's two-way communication.