Windlass for Kiln in Clay Brick Plant
|FOB Price:||US $200,000-800,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $200,000-800,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||High Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JTL
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydroforming
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Trademark: BRICTEC
- Specification: Windlass
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Exported: 24 Contries
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: in The Container
- Origin: China
It is used to push the kiln cars on the stacking line to move forwards by step as given distance in manual stacking, and is one of commonly-used key devices in semi-stiff extrusion process tunnel furnace.
The investment of kiln and dryer about 60~70% of whole project, we have professional team for kiln construction and supervision, most of the brick project facing problem from kiln and dryer. But we are good helper in dryer and kiln.
We would like to provide general information of tunnel kiln as following:
Tunnel kiln is an advanced and automatic technology in brick making industry.
The advantage as following:
1. Continuous kiln
A tunnel kiln is a type of continuous kiln that is typically open on both ends and heated centrally. Building materials, such as bricks, may be passed through the device in an uninterrupted fashion, allowing large volumes to be processed without shutting off the kiln between batches.
A number of different methods can be used to heat tunnel kilns. Typical heat sources include coal, gas, and other fuel.
3. Automatic Computer-controlled
Tunnel Kilns are computer-controlled, continuously operating car-bottom kilns. Computer technology allows kiln car movement through the kiln to be controlled for changes in firing curves and firing temperatures. Automatic controls can be programmed to make firing changes for differences in product size and color.
4. High capacity
Pushers move the train of cars non-stop at a predetermined rate. This method is ideal for all ceramic industries requiring high volume production and/or a continuous production process.
You are interested in tunnel kiln, you have to consider two conditions:
The fuel can be coal, gas, coal-gas, oil etc.
The investment budget will be depend on the automatic degree (project design and feasibility study, investment pay-back period)
So far, we have idea about Tunnel kiln and dryer. You need brick machinery for producing green bricks. We already contacted reliable and quality verifies company work for you.
The after sales-service,
We have professional team do the kiln construction, supervision, machinery installation, commissioning. It means we provide one-stop service and whole responsibility, if you take the services from many different companies, the Mutual shirk responsibility is happened in most of the failure brick factory
|For Kiln Type||3.3m\4.6m Tunnel Kiln||6.9m Tunnel Kiln|
|Type of Reducer||JZQ350||JZQ400|
(1) Tell customer how to build a brick plant, the complete plant including three parts, brick shaping machinery, drying and firing. (Confirm clay, power electricity, water, land area, fund)
(2) Guide customers to choose the best and economic plant, recover the investment within short time.
(3) site inspection<
(4) We are responsible for the offer, flow chart, and detail specification of each machinery.
(1)Quality control must be inspected strictly
(2)In accordance with the agreements stipulated in the contract
(1) We will send the technicians to guide with device installation, debugging and training operators until customers are fully satisfied.
(2) Guarantee for machinery, materials and equipment supplied under this quotation are valid for a period of 12 months after commissioning or 16 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Warranty shall cover manufacturing defect in material and workmanship but exclude:
1. Daily wear and tear 2. Mishandling or improper operation3. Incoming power supply fluctuation
4. Consumable and spare parts.
(3) Regular visit customer, consult with the customer feedback, come true with the customer's two-way communication.
Technological Process of the whole brick&block production line:
1. what's the raw material for producing bricks?
Answer: clay,mud,gangue,shale etc.
2. how much land area for building a new brick plant?
Answer: it need above 20,000 square meters,the land area relate with capacity
3. when you need our proposal and quotation,what you have to mention in your inquiry.
Answer:please provide daily capacity,the brick size and you want to build a new brick plant or brick making machingery only. so we can give the proposal and offer accordingly.
4. what's the Trade terms?
Answer: it can be EXW,FOB,CIF,CNF,FCA,CPT, CIP
5.Vido on line