Double Shaft Mixer-Fly Ash Bricks Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $7,000-40,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,000-40,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DM75
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Brick Making Machinery
- Warranty: One Year
- Body of Mixer: All Steel
- Exported: 25 Countries
- Size: 6700×1830×1095
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- After-Sales Service: Life-Time
- Power: 90kw
- Weight: 8.5t
- Trademark: BRICTEC
- Specification: DM75
- HS Code: 847480
It mainly used for mixing and extruding of bricks/blocks made by clay, coal gangue, shale, fly ash etc., also can be used for mixing and extruding of fiber concrete wall panel, split brick or tile, pottery tube etc.. Introduced from Germany, produced in European standard, marked with GFK trademark authorized by KWS GmbH, it's one of the best machines to support vacuum extruding machine. With compacted structure, high efficiency, low power consumption, well performance as mixer and pugmill, it works especially for low plasticity material and makes it an ideal machine for brick factory.
|Capacity ( m 3 / h )||20~45||35-80||20-45||35~65|
|Installed Power ( kW )||45||90||55||90|
|Speed of mixing shaft ( r/min )||27||32||22||32|
(1) Tell customer how to build a brick plant, the complete plant including three parts, brick shaping machinery, drying and firing. (Confirm clay, power electricity, water, land area, fund)
(2) Guide customers to choose the best and economic plant, recover the investment within short time.
(3) site inspection
(4) We are responsible for the offer, flow chart, and detail specification of each machinery.
(1)Quality control must be inspected strictly
(2)In accordance with the agreements stipulated in the contract
(1) We will send the technicians to guide with device installation, debugging and training operators until customers are fully satisfied.
(2) Guarantee for machinery, materials and equipment supplied under this quotation are valid for a period of 12 months after commissioning or 16 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Warranty shall cover manufacturing defect in material and workmanship but exclude:
1. Daily wear and tear 2. Mishandling or improper operation3. Incoming power supply fluctuation
4. Consumable and spare parts.
(3) Regular visit customer, consult with the customer feedback, come true with the customer's two-way communication.
Technological Process of the whole brick&block production line:
1. what's the raw material for producing bricks?
Answer: clay,mud,gangue,shale etc.
2. how much land area for building a new brick plant?
Answer: it need above 20,000 square meters,the land area relate with capacity
3. when you need our proposal and quotation,what you have to mention in your inquiry.
Answer:please provide daily capacity,the brick size and you want to build a new brick plant or brick making machingery only. so we can give the proposal and offer accordingly.
4. what's the Trade terms?
Answer: it can be EXW,FOB,CIF,CNF,FCA,CPT, CIP
5.Vido on line