Description of Vacuum Extruder
Vacuum Extruder equipment is mainly used for extrusion of various brick types made of clay,shale,coal gangue,fly ash as raw material.it can also be used for extrusion of high-end building materials like fiber cement panels,split brick,tile and ceramic pipe etc.
Introduced from KWS company of Germany,and receives the permission to produce in china with GFK trademark according to German standard.
This serial equipment is well-made with compact structure,good forming performance ,high production efficiency,low power consumption, under the same extrusion pressure and production situation,it saves 20% of energy comparing with common vacuum extruder.
Brick Making and Forming Production line Flow ChartRaw material preparation----Brick forming & cutting---Dryer&firing ---Brick transport and Packing
|Model No.|| VP60||VP70 ||VP70A-II |
| Capacity(t/h)|| 14000-18000|| 15000-21000||20000-28000 |
| upper 90|| upper 90|| upper 90|
| || lower 250+2×15|| lower 250+2×15|| lower 315+2×15|
| Extruding pressure(Mpa)|| ≤4|| ≤4|| ≤4|
| Vacuum degree|| ≤0.092|| ≤0.092|| ≤0.092|
Company information and Our service:
1.We majors in the abroad & home fired-brick designing, kiln designing, factory building designing and turn-key project.
2.We have many professional specialists, among which 6 are professor-level engineer and 10 are of high title.
3.We have accomplished over 50 brick projects of engineering, trading, technical support in Asia, Africa and South American countries.
4.We have also successfully constructed over 20 production lines in China.
(1) Tell customer how to build a brick plant, the complete plant including three parts, brick shaping machinery, drying and firing.(Confirm clay,power electricity,water,land area, fund)
(2) Guide customers to choose the best and economic plant, recover the investment within short time.
(3) site inspection
(4) We are responsible for the offer, flow chart, and detail specification of each machinery.
(1)Quality control must be inspected strictly
(2)In accordance with the agreements stipulated in the contract
(1) We will send the technicians to guide with device installation, debugging and training operators until customers are fully satisfied.
(2) Guarantee for machinery, materials and equipment supplied under this quotation are valid for a period of 12 months after commissioning or 16 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Warranty shall cover manufacturing defect in material and workmanship but exclude:
1. Daily wear and tear
2. Mishandling or improper operation
3. Incoming power supply fluctuation
4. Consumable and spare parts.
(3) Regular visit customer, consult with the customer feedback, come true with the customer's two-way communication.