Brick Making Machine, Tunnel Kiln, Mud Brick Making Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Tunnel Kiln for Burning Bricks &Tiles, Germany Technology Brick Making Machine for Clay Bricks, Modern Hoffman Kiln for Firing Clay Bricks and so on.
In the year of 2011 Shandong Mine Machinery Cosmec Construction Materials Machinery Co., Ltd. And Xi'an Brictec Kiln Co., Ltd. Set up the joint venture of Xi'an Brictec Engineering Co., Ltd...Brictec engineering employing the former general manager of European COSMEC PICININI SRL, former chief drying engineer of PICININI, former chief kiln engineer of LAVAZZETTI. They work together with experienced domestic technical and thermal engineers, provide
1) The overall solution for the domestic and international brick factory turnkey project design, undertake and construction;
2) Brick making and automation equipment sales and after-sales service;
3) New brick equipment, new type kiln and new drying technology invention and R&D activities.
We have accomplished over 50 brick projects of engineering, trading, technical support in Asia, Africa and South America. We have also successfully constructed over twenty production lines in China.
(1) Tell customer how to build a brick plant, the complete plant including three parts, brick shaping machinery, drying and firing. (Confirm clay, power electricity, water, land area, fund)
(2) Guide customers to choose the best and economic plant, recover the investment within short time.
(3) site inspection
(4) We are responsible for the offer, flow chart, and detail specification of each machinery.
(1)Quality control must be inspected strictly
(2)In accordance with the agreements stipulated in the contract
(1) We will send the technicians to guide with device installation, debugging and training operators until customers are fully satisfied.
(2) Guarantee for machinery, materials and equipment supplied under this quotation are valid for a period of 12 months after commissioning or 16 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Warranty shall cover manufacturing defect in material and workmanship but exclude:
1. Daily wear and tear 2. Mishandling or improper operation3. Incoming power supply fluctuation
4. Consumable and spare parts.
(3) Regular visit customer, consult with the customer feedback, come true with the customer's two-way communication.